1. Go to https://www.59e59.org/my-account/
2. Click on 'forgot password, reset here'.
3. Type in the email address associated with your account and click 'email password link to me'. (Note: only one email address is tied to a customer's account. Your customer account includes information such as your membership details, past orders, and contact details.)
4. Once you receive the email, click on the link provided. This link will expire in 12 hours. It will open a page for you to create a new password for your account.
TIP: Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters and include at least one capital letter, one lowercase and one number.
5. To create a new password, you must type it in twice, and click on 'Change Password'. Once this is done, you will be directed to the My Account page with your account information.
If you wish to change the email address assocaited with your customer account, you can do so on the My Account page after you have logged in.
If you are experiencing trouble with the steps above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
1. Sign in or create a new customer account here. This will take you to the ‘My Account’ page and any existing memberships or subscriptions will be listed under the ‘Memberships’ tab.
2. Click the ‘Shows’ tab at the top of your screen to find the show you’d like to book tickets for. Scroll down to see all available shows then click ‘More info and Tickets’.
3. Once at the show page, click ‘Buy Tickets Now’ and you’ll be taken to the list of available performances.
4. Select your desired performance date/time and press 'Get Tickets'.
5. Input the number of tickets you would like to purchase. Be sure to double check the date and time! Click ‘Continue’.
6. If there are any add-on options/events, you can select them here, or simply press ‘Continue to Cart’ at the bottom.
7. When you reach your cart, scroll down and press ‘Checkout’. Certain discounts may not have been applied yet, don't worry, keep going!
8. For virtual tickets - enter the email address where you’d like to receive the streaming link.
9. If you’d like to donate, select a donation amount then click ‘Continue with my donation’. If not, simply scroll down and click ‘I do not want to donate’.
10. At the Order Summary, double check your date, time, number of tickets or donations, and price. (For virtual events, you can ignore the ‘Ticket Delivery’ information.)
11. If you have a Gift Voucher or 59E59 VenueCredit, you can apply those now. Then click ‘Continue’.
12. Make sure your billing address is correct and click ‘Continue’.
13. Enter your credit card details. U.S. card holders, please ignore the ‘Start Date’ and ‘Issue Number’ fields, leave them blank. Click ‘Confirm Payment’.
14. You will see the ‘Order Confirmation’ page and a message saying ‘Thank you for your order! We have sent a confirmation email to [your email address]'. If you do not see this message or receive your emailed confirmation, then your transaction may not have been processed. Please contact the box office for assistance.
If any of the steps above do not work or you receive an error page. Please inform us at email@example.com - include specific details below and we may be able to find an alternative solution.
- What device are you using (PC, Mac, cell phone, tablet)?
- What browser are you using (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox)?
- At what point in the steps above did you get stuck?
- If you were directed to a different page, can you send us that link?